Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Private

I have heard a lot of weird stories, none of them have happened to us, but I think we should probably have our blog private. Like I always say, "Better safe than sorry!" We love having people that have found our blog, and love having people look at it. So, if you have been looking at our blog and we didn't know it, let me know, so you are able to keep on looking at it!!! Leave us a comment if you want to be invited! If you don't think we have your email, you can just leave it in your comment, or email it to me at amykkawa@yahoo. Thanks so much...

5 comments:

The Bucks said...

bucknmegan@yahoo.com

Emilie said...

Put me on the list. :)

emiliehw@gmail.com

Rebecca Leigh Hall said...

I wanna be included! beccaleigh34@gmail.com

Annie said...

invite us too!
anniehewlett23@hotmail.com

Jenn said...

Don't forget us! Shawn_Reese@msn.com.