

I know we are already well into the year, but I can't believe that Kason is in sunbeams. He is still so little! He absolutely loves it, and every sunday tells us tons of stuff that he learned that day. He learns so much from sunbeams and he has the best teachers ever. He always comes home with a cute little activity. Also, Kellen is in Nursery now, which is so nice. Cam and I forgot what it was like to be able to listen in Elder's Quorum and Relief Society. He does usually start to cry the last 30 minutes, but hopefully that won't last long. I just can't believe my kids are growing up so fast. I know that is very overused, but seriously, they grow up so fast.

4 comments:
I can't believe how big your kids have got. I love love love little boys in ties. It is too cute!
The boys are so cute! and you are right, they grow fast. I will give you a call today and we'll set something up! Take care!
Hey Amy. I found you off of Alexa's blog, so it's good to see what you're up to in life -- it's been so long since I've seen you. After looking over your blog, it's also good to see photos of your kids outside the hospital! And, seriously -- while everyone is commenting on your kids getting so big, I'm still getting over the fact that you have two of them. They are both so cute, though!
Kason looks so handsome in his white shirt and tie. It's true--I can't believe how fast they're both growing up. It just barely seems like Kellen was born!
Post a Comment