

So, we finally got back in this century and got our internet hooked up, so we can finally blog again. Well, last week was another bad one for Kellen. He was hospitalized for the 5th time in less than a year! That's right, number five. This time was just a short visit, thank goodness. I took him in early Monday morning and he got released Tuesday. I am just so glad that I have a lot of really good neighbors and family that were more than willing to help us out. Cam does a carpool for work, so he was stuck at work, and so Kason was able to go to a neighbors house and play all day until Cam got home from work. Usually Kellen is the only patient on the pediatric floor when we go to AF hospital, but this time he was one of ten or twelve. It just made me feel so sad that there are so many sick kids, and so thankful that we have been so blessed. There were a lot of kids a lot worse off than him, so I am just grateful that he is able to recover so fast. This time the oxygen thing in his nose was bugging him so bad, so he kept making a funny face (notice in the picture) trying to get it out of his nose. Poor kid!

6 comments:
Welcome back! I can't wait to see all the pictures of your cute little guys again. I'm glad that Kellen made a speedy recovery. I think that if I had a sick kid I would always be in a panic. I hope that this will be his last hospital visit for a while.
So glad th hear from you. I was beginning to worry. Thats so sad for Kellen, but I am glad he didn't have to stay long and that he is feeling better. Like Megan said lets hope he doesn't have to go back.
Bless his little heart! I just want to hug him. This must have been hard on you. I really think you are amazing! You do so much for your little boys. They are very blessed.
we are so sorry to hear that he's sick again, poor guy:(
welcome back to the blogging world and keep us informed.
I am so sorry to hear about Kel. Poor little thing! I can't imagine what it must be like for you and Cam. Well, we are sending good thoughts your way and we will keep you in our prayers. I am home for 2 more weeks before I go back to work--I'd love to see you guys. I will give you a call. Steph
Darn! Poor Kellen looks like he really doesn't want to be in that crib with all those tubes hooked up to him. I'm glad that he was able to recover fast. Good to see you tonight! I think I will be sore tomorrow.
Post a Comment