Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Kellen


I was doing the dishes the other day and could hear Kellen laughing, so I go to see what is so funny, and he had climbed up the couch and was laying on the top. I thought is was so cute, but now he won't stop climbing on the couch. I made sure to put blankets behind the couch, so if he fell, he would have a soft landing, but it is so high up for his little body. Any advice to get him to stop?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could coat the couch with baby oil so that it is too slippery to climb up on.
J/K

Kawa Rangers said...

I love it!! It could be our own little slip and slide inside the house!

Anonymous said...

I love his little smile. He looks like he is so proud of himself!! I think you just have to let the boy have fun anyway he can.

Julie said...

Good luck! My boys' favorite toy/jungle gym is the couch and I'm surprised we haven't had stitches yet. What a cute picture - he looks so happy to be up there.