
We decided to go to IKEA today and be a part of the BIGGEST crowd ever! Cam being a lot wiser than me said that it was going to be crazy to go there considering it has only been open less than a week, and it was memorial day. I, on the other hand, thought it wouldn't be that busy because I thought everybody would be out of town. I was definently wrong. It was the craziest thing I have ever been a part of. There was no less than 30 employees in the parking lot directing you where to park, tons of cops everywhere, and hundreds of people! You would've thought you were at an awesome sporting event considering how many people there were in one area of Draper. I was glad we went because we spent the best $10 we have ever spent. We got a tent for Kason to play in, and Kason and Kellen were in that tent all day. Kason kept bossing Kellen around telling him to come into the tent, and with Kellen crawling non stop, he was always in the tent with Kason. They would just lay in there and laugh at who knows what! I don't think we have ever got a toy that has been played with for 6 hours straight!

1 comment:
looks like fun! We need to get to ikea as well!
Post a Comment