Jocelyn is here! She was 7lbs 3oz, and 20 inches long. She is a little slice of perfection!
The hospital did some free newborn pics that we have permission to look at until next Wednesday. (Too bad they are not free to print...) Go to:
http://www.bellababyphotography.com
Hit on view pictures.
Password is 0628jocelynkawa
We'll post more on the little one here soon.
14 years ago

7 comments:
Those are beyond gorgeous! Congratulations guys... she is beautiful!
What a doll! And you look amazing too! Congratulations.
The most precious hospital pics I have ever seen! I love that little Jocelyn!
Amy and Cam she is so cute. I can't wait to come see her. It was great talking to you. Love you!
She is beautiful!! How cool are those hospital photos too. You all look so great!! CONGRATS!!!!!
She is adorable!
Total perfection! She is such a beautiful baby!
Post a Comment