Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What's been happening...

-Kason is all done with preschool. He had his little preschool graduation a few weeks ago. He had such a good teacher, so I'm glad Kellen will be able to start going to her this year. The graduation was a cute as I imagined. He definitely loved preschool, but is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited to start kindergarten!



-Kellen is finally out of pull-ups! I know he's been potty trained for a while, but he was still having accidents a few times a week at night, so he has had to wear pull ups to bed. He has finally got the hang of it, so I am happy that we won't have to be buying two sets of diapers when this new little baby comes.



-Cam had a weight loss challenge at work that he competed in. I think he did so awesome. He lost 37 lbs in 70 days. He seriously worked like crazy. He didn't end up winning the competition, but he looks great. How did he do all of this? The good ol' fashion way. Lots and lots of exercise, and eating less and healthier. Way to go, Cam.

-I am finally, officially off bed rest! I am far enough along now that I don't have to be on bed rest anymore. I still can't do a lot without pain from my health issues that caused my bed rest, but I am glad to not HAVE to be down. I think a tiny part of me might miss having an excuse to be lazy all day, but I am excited to move forward with this pregnancy. I am getting really sad that I am near the end of this special miracle, but I CANNOT WAIT to meet her. We almost have her room all finished, and I find myself in there everyday, just sitting and wondering what it will be like when she comes. SO EXCITED!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so excited for her to come too! Good job Cam, that's awesome. I wish I could lose even 5 lbs in 70 days.

shaunandnina said...

I am excited for you too! The boys are getting so big!