Kason took this.
Mr. Pretzel
So 2 weeks ago, Cam won tickets from radio to the Jazz game. He knew they weren't going to be the best seats, but he is loving the Jazz lately. Cam totally has got Kason pumped about the Jazz. Kas' favorite besides D Wade, is of course D Will, something about the D somethings. On their way to the game, Cam was listening to the 1320 and they were giving away more tickets. So he quickly called Kenyon and he was also able to get a pair. So together they made their way to Z-tejas, had some free nachos and picked up their tickets. Kason seriously loved it. Cam bought him a new hat, a pretzel and a drink. Man that kid was in heaven. They made it a whole half, and then after they went to the planetarium (random).
Anywho, hopefully Cam can win some more. Kason loved it.

6 comments:
How awesome! Congratulations Cam! I think you just made it definite that your son will always love basketball!
What a lucky and fun Dad and also great memories for Kason.
That's cool. I never win those things. What a great daddy date. I bet Kason loved having his dad to himself!!!
It was not a daddy date, come on. Daddy dates are for chicks. This is called chillin' or kickin it!
Glad you have such a "kickin it" time with Kason! People really win those things? I've always thought that it was just a ploy to get you to call and be annoyed when no one answers after 100 rings!
HAHAHAHAHA...Okay sorry, now I know. What a great way to chill with the kid!!!!
Post a Comment