We had the Dean's over for a little FHE and this is what happened. The first one is Conners. The second one is Kels and the 3rd and 4th are Kas'. It's tough to see them, crappy camera, but hopefully you can tell what they are. Conner's is a dinosaur (Pres, hand drew himself). Kel's is a pirate and Kason has General Grevious and Optimus Prime.
14 years ago

10 comments:
I just have to say that we need to take better pics of this, because they turned out so awesome and the they don't look that cool in the pics. The General Grevious one is my fav and you can't see it very good, so use your imagination...
Those are awesome!! I am very impressed. I just manage to do weird faces.
We did that exact same thing last night too!
good job on the pumpkins... they turned out great!
I think they look pretty good, so they must be amazing in real life. I gotta get up the desire to carve pumpkins one of these days...
Those look good. You guys are professional pumpkin carvers, my kids just get smiley faces.
Good job guys. they look awesome. Happy Halloween.
I'm pretty impressed. I think we'll carve our pumkins on Monday, but they definitely won't be picture worthy.
Very impressive!!! I love carving pumpkins too.
Way impressed! I am going to attempt to take the kids tonight to buy our pumpkins, and get them all carved! I'll be lucky to get just the normal triangle eyes, and goofy mouth! I don't have the patience you guys have! They look great!
Ya, the Dinosaur one was alot 'scarier' in person.
J/K
Post a Comment