Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Jocelyn!

Happy Birthday to my baby girl! I know it's so silly to say, but I can't believe how fast this year has gone. I can't believe it was a year ago I met this perfect little girl for the first time. LOVE HER!!





At 1 year,
-She walks around on furniture or with the help of push toys.
-She made the switch from formula to whole milk without any problems
-She puts EVERYTHING in her mouth, I seriously mean everything.
-Kason is the only person who has made her outright laugh. We can all make her giggle, but it's really rare for her to belly laugh.
-She can clap, wave, blow kisses, and will imitate any noise you make.
-She moves around SOOOO much when she sleeps. She is all over her crib, and usually falls asleep with her bum in the air.
-When someone makes her smile, a lot of the time she will bury her head a giggle. It's almost like she gets shy.
-She makes my heart melt just by looking at her. She is PERFECT!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a doll! Happy birthday Jocie!

Jenny said...

She is getting so big. I cant wait to see that big one year old soon.

The Moarefdoust Family said...

I want to steal her!! She is sooooo cute!

Chulitamaya said...

She is perfect, such a precious little girl, can't believe how fast time went by and go fast she grew. Happy Birthday!!!

Heidi said...

she is such a cutie! Happy Birthday baby girl! :)

shaunandnina said...

I don't think they come any cuter! And her tutu is to die for!