Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I think you should know...

All three of our children have had their own different "cues" so we knew they were tired. Jocelyn holds her hands together. I LOVE IT. Obviously I think everything she does is adorable, but this is probably at the top of the list. I love sneaking in at night and seeing her sleeping...

6 comments:

RATCH said...

OK, that is pretty much the cutest thing I have ever seen.

RATCH said...

How do you even get anything done? I would stare at her all day! :)

Heidi said...

So gosh darn cute!!!!

Jenny said...

She is a cutie!!

Denise said...

Ethan did that but it wasn't when he was tired-he just held his hands to suck on them- it really is just darling. You are going to be so glad you have this picture to show her when she is older. Love it.

Keslers said...

That is so cute! I love sleeping babies.