Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Family Pictures

We were able to get our family pictures taken a few weeks ago. My sister did them for us, and she did an excellent job. I LOVE how they turned out, and most especially loved how I have so many good family pictures to choose from. Tell me which family picture you like the best. I'm trying to decide which one I want to frame. Thanks so much Shea for doing such an awesome job! Enjoy!









9 comments:

Heidi said...

They are all sooooo cute! Your family is so gosh darn cute anyway.

shaunandnina said...

Love them all but fam. picture #2 is my fav! Love you guys!

The Bucks said...

So cute!

Katie Jane said...

That is a hard choice! They are all so very cute. Your kids are just so beautiful! How could you guys take a bad pic? I love #2 and #3.

Jenny said...

SOOOOOOOO cute. My vote is #1 or #3. and you should just frame all the others. Too cute.

Sara said...

I love them! Your kids have such precious little faces!

Heather said...

You were so right. Jocelyn looks adorable in that outfit. I love the one of the kids. So cute. I think my favorite is the closeup of your family because I love being able to see all your faces.

Chulitamaya said...

The pictures are all adorable, your family is sooo cute. I say go with the first one where you guys are all sitting on the bench, my favorite :)

Anna said...

I love love love your kids. They are so cute!