So, this is probably a pretty boring post to most, but this blog is one of my ways to journal and keep track of this info.
At 2 months Jocelyn is
12.5 lbs, my little chub-a-lub, which is the 89%
22.5 inches, which is 51%
Head is 39.5 cm, which is 72%
-She has been my easiest baby so far, but I'm not sure if it's because she's not my first, which everything seemed hard with my first, and she's not my second that came 22 months after my first. She is almost 4 years apart from Kellen, which means the boys are really helpful.
-She sleeps really good, I think. She usually eats around 8:30 every night, goes right to sleep, wakes up again around 5am, eats, and goes right back to sleep until around 9. So, I'm only having to get up that one time, which isn't too bad since she goes right back to sleep. I only end up being up for around 15-20 mins.
-She smiles, and I love it!
-She loves to be on her stomach when she is awake.
-She loves her binki, but also loves sucking on her fist. That's right, not her thumb, but her entire fist.

2 comments:
She is too stinking cute! I love her hair so much!
Oh so cute! She is an incredibly easy baby - compared to mine at least! So happy for you!
Post a Comment