


So yesterday, we went over to Cam's parent's house and took Kason's snow gear. Kason and Cam played, making a snow turtle, big mounds of snow to sled down and went up to the church to tube. Kellen wanted to play so bad too. Cam's mom suggested that Kel use Miya's clothes. They were a little big but they worked. This is what it would look like if we had a little girl.

5 comments:
bro, im glad its you who lives in the snow...
He looks pretty cute as a girl :)
Amy, it's your old horrible Friend Katey Roundy! Your family is soooo cute! I have a blog now too! I hope ya'all had a wonderful Christmas! I'll email ya my blog address, or well, here ya go,http://roundyfavorites.blogspot.com/
kt
That is so funny and he does look pretty cute as a girl. Tell Cam not to feel to bad because Cody can't play sports. Just kidding he can hold his own, but sports really aren't his thing. I know we need to get together at some point, I was going to call you after Christmas, but we were all sick. Hope you had good Christmas.Talk to you soon.
poor kid...(this is chad by-the-way)
Post a Comment