A little story of Kason, Kellen, Amy and Cam.
Love the slideshow--Kellen is so cute! Also love your new background color and font.
Thats a cool slide show... oh, you guys coming to Ostlers Reunion on Friday? Goode and I are going.. should be good times...
He is such a cute boy and I love that slide show thing! We had fun at Kangaroo zoo with you guys. I got some cute pics - I'll email them to you.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Love the slideshow--Kellen is so cute! Also love your new background color and font.
Thats a cool slide show... oh, you guys coming to Ostlers Reunion on Friday? Goode and I are going.. should be good times...
He is such a cute boy and I love that slide show thing! We had fun at Kangaroo zoo with you guys. I got some cute pics - I'll email them to you.
Post a Comment