
The sound of a motorcycle in Kason's ears. A couple of weeks ago, we had the opportunity to go up to Heather and Gary's for a blessing. Gary broke out the bikes for us and Kason couldn't get enough. That was my signal to one day buy a small bike for the kid, or is going to be more for me? Either way Kason had a blast on his first motorcycle ride. Too bad I am so huge that we were on one wheel most of the time!

3 comments:
That sounds sweet. I thought to buy Zac one but haven't yet. Are those training wheel type of things?
hey kids--
Goodester told me about your blog and I thought I would pop in and say HI...
Looks like you guys are doing cool and havin fun**
We jumped on this bloggin thing as well.. check her out www.langfordonline.blogspot.com
Post a Comment